My friend told me it isn’t a good idea to eat raw cookie dough …
… but I couldn’t help it …
I know my friend is right; he’s very intelligent. But with cookie dough this delicious, it’s nearly impossible for me to resist all the time. 🙂
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS ‘O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
- about 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour, and baking soda, and cream of tartar beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.