KIND was “kind” enough to ship me a lovely little sample of their fabulous products. I’ll start right off by saying it’s a winner.
They sent me KIND Healthy Grains Clusters granola made from a unique blend of five super grains (Available in eight flavors) – I got the Raspberry!
- Point of Difference: 100% Whole Grains: Gluten Free Oats, Millet, Quinoa, Amaranth and Buckwheat; Gluten Free; Unique cluster form (enjoyed as a snack, over yogurt or with milk)
- Key Benefit: Each 50g serving provides more than one full serving of whole grains
I also received …
KIND Nuts & Spices bars are made with whole nuts flavored with delicious spices and have only 5g of sugar (or less) (Available in eight flavors)
- Point of Difference: No artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols here! Just a delicious bar that’s lower in sugar naturally
- Key Benefit: A good source of protein, high in fiber and lower in sugar
STRONG & KIND is our first-ever savory snack line featuring 10 grams of soy-and-whey free protein made from ingredients you can see & pronounce (Available in five flavors)
- Point of Difference: Bold flavors; 10g of protein
- Key Benefit: Because not all protein is created equal, we use whole almonds, seeds and pea protein to give you 10g of natural protein and all nine essential amino acids
Review: The taste was excellent. I like how there are not many ingredients in the bars, yet they tasted perfectly sweet with minimal sugar!! I also liked how they don’t melt because I had two of the bars in my purse, they never melted, and tasted just as fresh! Furthermore, the granola was out of this world!! I actually shared it with my brother (because he took one bite and couldn’t stop) and we ate it by the handful. Additionally, I ate it as my morning cereal with milk. Overall, it was terrific. I truly recommend KIND Bars because not only are they extremely delicious, but they are healthy!