If you remember one of my favorite cookies recipes, Feast of the 7 Cookies, then I’m sure you’ll enjoy these as well.
Feast of the 7 Chocolate Cookies
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp oat flour (or make your own by blending oats in a food processor until they become powder. Measure after blending.)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir very well. In a cup, combine liquid ingredients, then pour wet into dry and stir until incorporated fully. Transfer to a plastic bag and smush into a ball. Make into cookies and bake at 350F for about 7 minutes.
*recipe inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie