You know sometimes you’re just hungry for a good cookie. You don’t want a chocolate chip cookie, and you don’t want something too complicated to make. So what to do? Fortunately, these cookies will be just the cookie you’re looking to make. They are different, delicious, and easy!
One of the reasons I adore these cookies is because it’s a great way to use up some extra Oreos as well.
Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup dutch processed cocoa
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped white chocolate
1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate
1 cup chopped Oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
3. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until flour disappears. Stir in chocolate chunks and Oreos. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Don’t over bake. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.
This delicious recipe brought to you by Two Peas & Their Pod
P.S. Please enter my giveaway here, if you already haven’t.